12 Questions to determine if you are happy at work - Lars Vogel
- Do I know what is expected of me at work?
- Do I have the material and equipment to do my work right?
- At work do I have the opportunity to do what I do best every day?
- In the last 7 days have I receive recognition or praise for good work?
- Does my supervisor or someone at work seem to care about me as a person?
- Is there someone at work who encourage my development?
- At work do my opinion seem to count?
- Does the mission or purpose of my company make me feel like my work is important?
- Are my coworkers committed to do quality work?
- Do I have a best friend at work?
- In the last six month have I talked with someone about my progress?
- This last year did I had opportunity to learn and grow?
Mar 05, 2012