How to Build a High-Traffic Web Site
Writing high traffic web sites is not somthing is happening but somthing which is planned. Here are a few guideline how.
- Create valuable content. … I’d rather write one article I’m really proud of than 25 smaller posts. It’s been my experience that the best articles I write will outperform all the forgettable little posts I’ve made. Quality is more important than quantity. …
- Create original content.
- Create timeless content. … In terms of traffic building, timeless content connects with people at a deeper level than time-bound content. The latter is meant to be forgotten, while the former is meant to be remembered. ..
- Write for human beings first, computers second.
- Know why you want a high-traffic site.
- Let your audience see the real you.
- Write what is true for you, and learn to live with the consequences.
- Treat your visitors like real human beings.
- Keep money in its proper place.
- If you forget the first nine suggestions, just focus on genuinely helping people, and the rest will take care of itself.
Oct 03, 2009